• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

20,000 fan limit

We can still cheer, even in an empty stadium. The Japanese have developed a great App for their baseball games.

You designate what cheer or jeer you want from those available (This way there is no cussing.

There are speakers all around the stadium and you can designate which speaker.

Everyone's cheer is broadcast at the same time.

There are separate zones for each team.

Someone tell Bill Moos!

I did think about that. you would not have to do that if you stagger the rows. so row one goes seats 1, 4, 7, 10. row 2 2, 5, 8, 11...Row 3 goes 3, 6, 9, 12... row 4 then goes back to 1, 4, 7, 10...

giphy.gif

I did think about that. you would not have to do that if you stagger the rows. so row one goes seats 1, 4, 7, 10. row 2 2, 5, 8, 11...Row 3 goes 3, 6, 9, 12... row 4 then goes back to 1, 4, 7, 10...
I think stagger was not enough distance. Like 4'. I forget Memorial layout but Gaylord stadium was very close to collide knees (row 2) and shoulders (row 1). Especially long legs. Plus row aisle was very narrow.

Last edited:
I think stagger was not enough distance. Like 4' or less. I forget Memorial layout but Gaylord stadium was very close to collide knees (row 2) and shoulders (row 1). Especially long legs. Plus row aisle was very narrow.
True but no system will be perfect to achieve 6'. You are also going to have the height differential and with masks I think it would still be ok.

We can still cheer, even in an empty stadium. The Japanese have developed a great App for their baseball games.

You designate what cheer or jeer you want from those available (This way there is no cussing.

There are speakers all around the stadium and you can designate which speaker.

Everyone's cheer is broadcast at the same time.

There are separate zones for each team.

Someone tell Bill Moos!

Can it handle the letter R though?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back