• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

20,000 fan limit

I think it'll look silly to have 20,000 people spread out in a 90,000 seat stadium. However, it's going to be difficult to tell parents and family of players that they can't attend these games, assuming fans are allowed to enter the stadium. Plus, there are donors of substance that need to be pleased.

What will happen with the band and cheerleaders?

Last edited:

20,000 came from Ohio State

Moos at one point was quoted as saying if only 40,000 would be let in then 40,000 is the perceived capacity (with reference to the sell-out streak).

Much more to come ... long time yet between now and September 1st!

I think it'll look silly to have 20,000 people spread out in a 90,000 seat stadium. .......
Yep. Adhere social distancing :Rolf:. Guaranteed logjam gates when entering/exiting in Memorial Stadium. And thousands of ushers who shows fans to their seats, like weddings. Piss break restrooms? Tailgates social distancing (and masks)?

Last edited:

..and who's going to keep the Joe Fans in row 90 seat 4 and 5 from not moving down or over to a better viewing position.
I suggest we empower Herbie Husker for enforcement similar to what the Ohio Bobcat did to keep Brutus in line

rufus-brutus-p1jpg.jpg

Moos says we lose $27 million with only 20k fans. That doesn’t seem too bad to me? It would pack the bars in Lincoln. Wonder what happens with Champions Club?

Yep. Adhere social distancing :Rolf:. Guaranteed logjam gates when entering/exiting in Memorial Stadium. And thousands of ushers who shows fans to their seats, like weddings. Piss break restrooms? Tailgates social distancing (and masks)?

Everyone show up 6 hours early and dismiss by rows. What could go wrong :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back