• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2 tickets to CU

berryhusker

Travel Squad
15 Year Member
Looking for 2 tickets to the CU game. It will be for my fiance's birthday weekend and we're traveling there via Amtrak (tickets already purchased) so please let me know what you might have. :)

Last edited:

Looking for 2 tickets to the CU game. It will be for my fiance's birthday weekend and we're traveling there via Amtrak (tickets already purchased) so please let me know what you might have. :)
You'll need two extra tickets for security too pal

Love Amtrak to CO, did it several times when I was a kid.
I've never done it but have considered it. Seems like it would be fun to get a group of guys together and see if you could run them out of liquor.

I looked the other day for myself and I don't think tickets go on sale until April.

They had a pre-sale listed in March and don't know how that works. But I know some CU alum and may try that to try for better seats.

I've never done it but have considered it. Seems like it would be fun to get a group of guys together and see if you could run them out of liquor.

It’s just relaxing and simple. Hardly any security, the seats are amazing, and you can kind of wander around to kill time. They would need an extra keg or two if my buddies got together and did that ;)

A little off track. However, when I have to go to NY for business from DC. I always take the train. 2.5 hours. I laugh when people tell me, flying is quicker. Airport Security. Parking at the airport. Then when you get to NY you have to find a way into the city. Way more than two hours or you can get to the train station 5 minutes before the train leaves. buy a ticket get on the train. Use your phone and computer the whole way and get dropped off right in the middle of Manhattan. Where you can either get on the subway or catch a cab.

Lil' All 'N' and I took Amtrak from Kansas City to St. Louis a year ago in July to see a Cards baseball game. Round trip for two of us was less than $100. Decent enough experience.

That would be a lot of fun! Though my fiance' would do her share of helping them run out of booze. I think there will be quite a few Husker fans on the train with us, so I bet the liquor will be pouring. The train does leave at 11pm though so it might be more tame haha.

Whoops, just noticed I posted this in the wrong forum. Mods, please move to the Ticket forum. Sorry about that.

I have a feeling Colorado is going to need a rapid expansion of their stadium to accommodate all the Husker fans going to the game. Not sure how they can take it from 53,600 or so to about 85,000.

It's going to be a heck of a game with Frost and Co. at the helm, and with CU breaking in a new head coach.

GBR!

Hmmmm, this is a helluva idea. Sounds better than my idea of loading up @Smoker ‘s bus and heading down

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back