• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2:30 PM (CST) Scott Frost Press Conference - fall camp (Video Added Of Frost's Complete Presser)

Gifford about putting more weight on the bar in the weight room: "You're either going to get there or you're going to fail. That's the way it's supposed to be."

Push the limits to get where you want to go.

I think Ozigbo was the most laid back of the players... but he was still oozing confidence.

Thanks RR.

I'm trying to remember a team that looked more happy to talk to the press about the work they had done and were about to do. These guys are going to turn themselves inside out for this staff.
Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance. (Known to those in the Corps as the 7 P order)
This gives you confidence. With confidence comes a bit of a loose attitude off the field.

Last edited:

did anyone hear the guy who "snuck" into practice yesterday and then called into Unsportsmanlike Conduct on 1620?

obviously this move is no bueno and he should not be commended for it - funny guy though, his report is that the defensive backs "are tall and they can jump"

here is the audio - and "don't try this at home"

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

did anyone hear the guy who "snuck" into practice yesterday and then called into Unsportsmanlike Conduct on 1620?

obviously this move is no bueno and he should not be commended for it - funny guy though, his report is that the defensive backs "are tall and they can jump"

here is the audio - and "don't try this at home"

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

Absolutely hilarious.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back