• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2 + 2 = ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarence

Recruit
2 Year Member
It is a dangerous game to try and read between the lines, but couple of things that Shawn said have me wondering.

First, is the reference he made to off the field concerns. He stated that it wasn't just the losses or the way they occurred. Was this a reference to tape gate? What other off the field concern could he have. As far as any of us know, Bo has always run a very clean program and player issues off the field have been minimal.

Shawn also said something yo the effect that once he talked with Bo, that Bo agreed it would be best to part ways. To me this also hints at something possibly off the field.

As I say, it is dangerous to speculate.

Not even gonna think about this. I think the boosters put him in a position that he had to get off the fence. The Wisconsin game was the last straw.

Possibly referencing Bo's poor attitude in some press conferences, his comments to reporters, his being reprimanded by the league and University, his obvious disdain for the fan base and tradition and his obvious disrespect for his boss. Take your pick.

It is a dangerous game to try and read between the lines, but couple of things that Shawn said have me wondering.

First, is the reference he made to off the field concerns. He stated that it wasn't just the losses or the way they occurred. Was this a reference to tape gate? What other off the field concern could he have. As far as any of us know, Bo has always run a very clean program and player issues off the field have been minimal.

Shawn also said something yo the effect that once he talked with Bo, that Bo agreed it would be best to part ways. To me this also hints at something possibly off the field.

As I say, it is dangerous to speculate.

Quite a stretch to suggest anything sinister here.

I've read some rumors online eluding to Carl's AND Bo's less than stellar moments off the field.

I know nothing personally, but have read these rumors on the Main Board at Rivals. Unsure if a subscription is required to read that board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back