• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

15,998?????????

They could not count two more cheer leaders to make it an even 16,000??

Some of Nebraska's corn-fed cheerleaders are big enough they should be counted twice.

triumph-the-insult-comic-dog-meme-generator-i-keed-i-keed-3bb98f.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: A couple of the media members were speculating that they likely topped that, but under-reported for the Fire Marshal.

It is being stated a number of places as already stated here. The number was over this. Had to report it as under 16 though. That being said. I have no idea why a bit larger number would be an issue as the facility is designed to add more seating at some point in the open end

They could not count two more cheer leaders to make it an even 16,000??

Yeh, had the same thought! Not of cheerleaders, though! Good one! My wife said, can't you count a couple of
security guards? They sure didn't work that night! :lol: Crowd control? Not!!! Wouldn't dare try to stop that
crowd, for sure! :happyrun:

It is being stated a number of places as already stated here. The number was over this. Had to report it as under 16 though. That being said. I have no idea why a bit larger number would be an issue as the facility is designed to add more seating at some point in the open end

I believe, it has something to do with an agreement with the state of Nebraska!! Some kind of an agreement, not to be bigger than Creighton? Politics suck!! :popcorn:

Last edited:
I bet the Wisconsin players thought there were more than 16,000!

Oh, of course not!! Didn't you hear Bo Ryan say, in words, his players are not bothered by big crowds; they
have played bigger ones.

Oh yeh, so that makes our team superior to yours, right Bo. After all, you have no excuse now! :stickouttongue:

Pay attention to your words, Bo, when you tend to pontificate!! :lol:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back