• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

#14NU @ #2 PsU, Tonight 7:00

First game that I got to see this season and the Huskers were impressive. Lots of options on this team.

I have no doubt that Cook will once again have Nebraska as one of the top teams in the nation come tourney time.

This is what happens when you have a great coach. Even though Nebraska lost a shocker last week in Omaha vs Northern Iowa...they were able to regroup and come back to beat an undefeated team on their home court. Can John Cook coach a little football tomorrow? :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I had another commitment tonight. It's great to see that they won the match in a sweep. That is now 8 sweeps in 9 matches since the Florida loss.

Goofy thought, Bob Devaney, Barry Alvarez, they both coached and were the AD, how about John Cook. He seems to have everything under control, gets great assistants, after great ones leave, and never seems to sweat. Winner, thinker, motivator, maybe everything doesn't have to be about football.

Goofy thought, Bob Devaney, Barry Alvarez, they both coached and were the AD, how about John Cook. He seems to have everything under control, gets great assistants, after great ones leave, and never seems to sweat. Winner, thinker, motivator, maybe everything doesn't have to be about football.
Right now, he is where we want him!!!! :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back