• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

12 team playoff

Maybe, maybe not ... Alabama has not played anyone that plays a modicum of defense yet this year. Their SEC cross-over's are not tough. Alabama is progressing based on reputation alone at the moment.
Reputation doesn't set lines pal..favored by 14 over LSU..closest game they will have all year too

8 teams.

5 Conference Champs from the P5. 3 spots for at-Large P5, G5 Champs and FBS Independents.

I am with you in that I have trouble seeing college ball going to a number that is not divisible by four. I do think it will ultimately go to eight, as you advocate. If P5 champs all get automatic berths, there will be years when at least one of them seems not exactly worthy.

As ususal you are wrong. ESPN has you and everyone else that wants a bigger deal, by the balls. They go to college to learn for the most part, they are not a farm team for the NFL. Like they say about every basketball team in the 64 team tournament, all are going to lose but one.

You can disagree without getting your panties in a wad.

Lighten up.

Reputation doesn't set lines pal..favored by 14 over LSU..closest game they will have all year too
I recognize that betting lines tend to be somewhat unemotional and unbiased but what is it based on? The collective defensive ranking of Bama’s schedule so far which is truly horrific? Plus the game is in Baton Rouge. No way does LSU lose by 14+ at night.

I recognize that betting lines tend to be somewhat unemotional and unbiased but what is it based on? The collective defensive ranking of Bama’s schedule so far which is truly horrific? Plus the game is in Baton Rouge. No way does LSU lose by 14+ at night.
ill remind you of that Sunday pal

lots of pals on here. good to see everyone getting along so well

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back