• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

#11 OSU @ NU 6:06 (CST)

Didn't see the game but surprised it was close & within 5 pts @ 1 min to go.

Didn't see the game but surprised it was close & within 5 pts @ 1 min to go.

This may be the first time that I have seen a team out rebound the opponent, make more 2-pt shots, and sink more 3-pt shots, and still lose.

Last edited:
This team acted like they could win tonight...fun to watch....if/when coach Tim gets the athletes he needs and they stand a chance at winning games with more than just heart! Great effort tonight huskers!

:huskerflag:

Last edited:
This team acted like they could win tonight...fun to watch....if/when coach Tim gets the athletes he needs and they stand a chance at winning games with more than just heart! Great effort tonight huskers!

:huskerflag:

Sounds like a Great effort. Glad I DVR'd it so I could see it. Go Team Miles!

:banana:

Last edited:

Great game, and much improvement. But, alas, down the stretch, they failed to make a lot of easy shots. Also, OSU had some luck bounces off the rim come back to them. Oh well, I can see a future for our basketball team; Miles is doing a great job teaching. It is up to the players to execute. Down the road there is a shing light........I hope! :)

Sounds like a Great effort. Glad I DVR'd it so I could see it. Go Team Miles!

:banana:

Yeh, I didn't see some of the game, but I dvr'd it, also. I will check it out when I get time. Still taking care of Linda, what with her knee replacement. She's going to work Monday, for a few hours. Progress!!! :)

Go 49ers!!

:wave:

I wasn't able to watch, and forgot to set the DVR. Read through the chat here and looks like the team is consistent in a couple aspects. Slow start and missing easy chip shots! I don't think Coach Miles can do much on the coaching part to fix these two issues. I think they may need to employ a team psychiatrist. Somehow get the players to believe they can play with the "big boys" for a full game. The players have shown they can fight back, but it would be nice to start with that confidence. Sounded like the crowd was a good one as well, this time! That is good news.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back