• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

11/6/21 NU v. Ohio State 6:00 pm

Terrible passing, terrible setting and terrible serving.

Our team is falling apart.

I’m about done with our DSs. Just let the outsides play back row, especially if going to set them so often.

Last edited:
NU loses the 3rd set 23-25, and they lose the match 0-3. Very disappointing effort tonight. Kubik was the only player with any consistency tonight.

This one is almost as frustrating as the Utah loss. After Illinois, I thought we had figured the end game out. Then tonight, they didn’t.
Thanks for the pbp.

This one is almost as frustrating as the Utah loss. After Illinois, I thought we had figured the end game out. Then tonight, they didn’t.
Thanks for the pbp.
I was actually concerned after the Illinois game. Yes, we swept them, but I felt they should have won the 2nd and 3rd sets. Tonight, we made the same mistakes that Illinois made last Thursday.

We are not holding our own against the gauntlet of ranked teams. Very disappointing. Two crap Saturdays in a row now where both Football and Volleyball lose. And yesterday it was at the hands of Ohio St on both counts. We were "high error" again in this match. And when we needed to be tough and get points at critical times last night, we were not and could not and that really sucks. I hope the girls are learning how to be tough and play well at the most crucial times of a set. I am not seeing it yet. Still play much too inconsistently at times given where we are in the season. Our road in the tourney is gonna be tough now. We will have to beat Minny, Wiscy, or Ohio State at some point in the tourney in order to reach the final four. The committee won't look kindly on us now at all. OK then. Hope we can play ourselves back into the hunt for the natty.

Last edited:
We are not holding our own against the gauntlet of ranked teams. Very disappointing. Two crap Saturdays in a row now where both Football and Volleyball lose. And yesterday it was at the hands of Ohio St on both counts. We were "high error" again in this match. And when we needed to be tough and get points at critical times last night, we were not and could not and that really sucks. I hope the girls are learning how to be tough and play well at the most crucial times of a set. I am not seeing it yet. Still play much to inconsistently at times given where we are in the season. Our road in the tourney is gonna be tough now. We will have to beat Minny, Wiscy, or Ohio State at some point in the tourney in order to reach the final four. The committee won't look kindly on us now at all. OK then. Hope we can play ourselves back into the hunt for the natty.
At this point I’m just hoping for a top 16 seed.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back