• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

10/17 is looking doubtful

Our Friend Barry Alvarez is the AD in charge of return to play and Barry's boss is the one talking about Hold your Horse's My guess is no deal at this time

I just can’t imagine them not getting this done at some point....but after checking the calendar there are literally only 8 good Saturdays left if they start on the 24th of October leaving the last sat before Xmas on 19 Dec for any championship game. That means an eight game regular season if started on the 24th of October. Any less and I’d think it would endanger a teams chances for making the CFB And this means the kids get zero byes.

It's baffling to me how a supposedly intelligent person can say we have to know the long term impacts first.

My sentiments exactly. What a horribly stupid thing to say from a supposedly highly educated individual representing the ”Harvard of the Midwest”

I just can’t imagine them not getting this done at some point....but after checking the calendar there are literally only 8 good Saturdays left if they start on the 24th of October leaving the last sat before Xmas on 19 Dec for any championship game. That means an eight game regular season if started on the 24th of October. Any less and I’d think it would endanger a teams chances for making the CFB And this means the kids get zero byes.
Yeah they have already botched this beyond any hope of pulling it off. They NEEDED some off weeks to account for some postponed games. 10/10 only gives them 1 extra week....10/17 is just setting themselves up for failure. Just a complete cluster.... even if they start 10/10.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back