• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

1 Week!!! Who is N?

Husker Ox

Recruit
5 Year Member
1 week till first pitch. Curious who will be attending the games in AZ the first 2 weekends. My buddies and I will be at all of them and will be tailgating in the parking lot prior and after each game. Everyone is welcome. :)

Just to rile up the majority of the board that is loving winter right now...Its slated to be 81 degrees next friday for opening pitch. :)

I'll be there on Friday and Saturday this week. I'm not sure about next week yet.

The alumni ass'n is hosting a tailgate between the two games on Saturday.

1 week till first pitch. Curious who will be attending the games in AZ the first 2 weekends. My buddies and I will be at all of them and will be tailgating in the parking lot prior and after each game. Everyone is welcome. :)

Have fun. I wish they would play a game or two in the Dallas area once in a while.

Heck, wish they would come to Pocatello!! Not ever gonna' hold my breath, for sure. ;)

Just to rile up the majority of the board that is loving winter right now...Its slated to be 81 degrees next friday for opening pitch. :)

We were slated for a much warmer temp, here in Poky today: 33 degrees! :whiteflag:

Last edited:

Proably around 115-120. That is why i have a swimming pool and a cabin in the moutains. No sane person lives here without those two releases from the heat. Looks like AZ will set an all time record high on saturday's game of 87 degrees as projected now.

Proably around 115-120. That is why i have a swimming pool and a cabin in the moutains. No sane person lives here without those two releases from the heat. Looks like AZ will set an all time record high on saturday's game of 87 degrees as projected now.

Welcome, Husker OX. Hmm, a pool and a cabin in the mountains. :welcome:

Only wish I could be at some of the opening weekend games. It would be a nice change from the cold here in Lincoln. But man! I am READY for some Husker baseball!

:gobigred:

Looking forward to a great year!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back