• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

There's great excitement in the Husker VB world for 2021 but I do offer a word of caution to this hype. In 2014 Penn State had the highest overall ranked class in collegiate VB history. They had great success and notable achievements. BUT, this Penn State class of 2014 finished their collegiate careers as 1-8 vs the Huskers ! Obviously, simply being highly ranked doesn't ensure overall success.

There's great excitement in the Husker VB world for 2021 but I do offer a word of caution to this hype. In 2014 Penn State had the highest overall ranked class in collegiate VB history. They had great success and notable achievements. BUT, this Penn State class of 2014 finished their collegiate careers as 1-8 vs the Huskers ! Obviously, simply being highly ranked doesn't ensure overall success.
Agree. But it doesn’t hurt to stack the deck;)

I do trust Cook's mental ability and experience to build a dynamic and powerful team. Barring injuries,, locker room problems, etc. he's going to truly enjoy coaching for a few more years - especially with this recruiting class.

Also within the article:

"A few other players from high schools in Nebraska also made the list. Norah Sis (Papillion-La Vista), a Creighton commit, is ranked No. 28; Allie Gray (Omaha Skutt), an Arizona State commit is No. 24; Elle Glock (Wahoo), a USC commit, is No. 39; Addison Heidemann (Diller-Odell), an Iowa State commit), is No. 127. "

I do trust Cook's mental ability and experience to build a dynamic and powerful team. Barring injuries,, locker room problems, etc. he's going to truly enjoy coaching for a few more years - especially with this recruiting class.

I believe Coach Cook has already developed those type of teams the last 5 years. National Champion in 2015 and 2017...semifinal finalist in 2016 and runner up in 2018. The 2020 team seems to be ready to add their name to that list!!

I think he is going to have a blast to finish off his career. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back