• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

“It’s getting chippy” P5 vs G5

So actually that wasn't all he had to say about that. ;) :Biggrin:

B9412405-EC0E-4625-9DD5-0C3F2140E22F.gif

If the college presidents are heavily involved with this decision, football has no chance of being played. Sad chapter in human history.

Here in Minnesota, "in the interest of safety" they have decided to have spring high school football.

Obviously, those who decided have never walked on a football field in March: rock hard after freezing all winter long.

Might as well play on I 90, it would be just as soft.

No chance of any injuries related to playing spring football in those conditions!?

Idiots abound :(.

Last edited:

Here in Minnesota, "in the interest of safety" they have decided to have spring high school football.

Obviously, those who decided have never walked on a football field in March: rock hard after freezing all winter long.

No chance of any injuries related to playing spring football in those conditions!?

The good news is that if they are injured this year, they will have a 3 week break to heal up before next year.

Not to worry. Most days it will be either too cold or too snowy to practice outside anyway, so they can practice on the basketball court which has a bit of "give" to it. ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back