• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

‘Cruitin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, the first one for me is we aren't even in his top 25, so I don't want anything to do with him for the same reason I don't want anything to do with Eva Longoria.

But in all seriousness, Held is recruiting competitors that put their head down and go to work. I have no idea about this kid, but that tweet does scream "look at me" and that's really not what we need right now. However, we have recruited kids that tweet things like "Husker nation, let's see if we can get me to 5,000 followers" so it's not like we are immune to that. His talent is something you can't ignore, but I said the same about Kendall Bussey and he's not even on the A&M spring football roster right now.
Wow I completely forgot about him. That was a sorry recruitment, LOL. Nice recall, ***.

Nah. Lauren Bacall.
I'll take Ann-Margaret Olsson.
I had to look up these last two...
Their prime was in like 1950's and 1960's...I sure hope you guys are referencing your youth and not current day...
This thread went from two young and beautiful women in their prime to a 80+ year old list that could star in Senior Life Alert commercials. :rolleyes: :O O::Eek::Rolf:

Last edited:

Back in my day........

RW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back