• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

‘78 Neb v Oklahoma on Sports Nightly

manawahusker

Scout Team
5 Year Member
Just walked out to the garage and turned on Sports Nightly and they’re replaying the 1978 Oklahoma game with Lyle on the call. 4th quarter just started.

Just walked out to the garage and turned on Sports Nightly and they’re replaying the 1978 Oklahoma game with Lyle on the call. 4th quarter just started.

I started listening to it at the start and quit after Billy Sims broke a 40 yarder for a TD. We haven't been able to beat them since '71 and OU has broken my heart the last 7 years. I'm just frustrated and can't take another loss. I'd rather mow the lawn. Tom just can't win the big one and Barry seems to have our number. Maybe Tom will go ahead and take that Colorado job after all. ;)

One thing I have noticed is the numerous Nebraska games, aside form this one, have all been Nebraska defeats. Maybe it is just a timing thing, but it seems Nebraska games are not played near as often as OSU, Michigan and Michigan State on the BTN..

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back