• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked ZACK HANNON The Latest **NEW**

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought he was a stronger Husker lean than he seemed to indicate in his interview. Here's hoping he was down playing it for a bit of suspense.

Both parents are Mizzou grads and he wants to major in broadcast journalism (a strong Mizzou advantage on both fronts.)

Is this guy a huge target for NU?

Huge in proximity, absolutely. One of the biggest reasons Morrow hurts is because he's so darn close. If we lose out on this, it'll hurt. But it'll hurt a lot less if it's to Mizzou. At least to me.

Agree fully, but with him and Morrow, if they both commit to home-state schools, its hard to get to low over it....short of almost commiting to us at BRW he has not tipped his hand except to keep his promise to visit all of the schools he said he would before making a decision...

I still like our chances based on his BRW near commit....and the fact he wants to be sure and is thus visiting all of the schools on his short list....smart on his part...

Huge in proximity, absolutely. One of the biggest reasons Morrow hurts is because he's so darn close. If we lose out on this, it'll hurt. But it'll hurt a lot less if it's to Mizzou. At least to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back