• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Zack Darlington tops the Huskers QB list for 2014: Update: Worked out for Beck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not real worried....they offered 3 or 4 guys including Harris all at the same time....I suspect Meyer will use the group to get group he wants....

I think we get Darlington....but that just my two cents worth....

Ohio State just offered him

Last edited:

Not real worried....they offered 3 or 4 guys including Harris all at the same time....I suspect Meyer will use the group to get group he wants....

Apparently Sipple disagrees with you. And the quotes from Darlington sure sound ecstatic concerning his OSO offer.

Just read that...Sipple is not exactly a bastion of recruiting....using his logic every kid that gushed over every school would be committing to that school on the spot.....except you may recall Terrell Newby was about to pull the lever for Cal last year...and look what happened he ended up at Nebraska...

Ohio State offered 4 QBs pretty much all at the same time....including our other top target out of Louisiana....I think they are fishing myself....which kid is top of their list? And perhaps they are using these kids to get the one they want to commit....Meyer is very limited this year on scholarships....looks like in the neighborhood of 14-15 and 7 are already filled...

I still like our chances....this one is not over....

Apparently Sipple disagrees with you. And the quotes from Darlington sure sound ecstatic concerning his OSO offer.

Last edited:

Doesn't look good with Darlington's comments. Think you need to start worrying.

I agree RR, think we will be in it with Darlington for the long haul and think we land him. Harris on the other hand, just got offered by Alabama and is long gone IMO... don't really know how much we were in it with him in the first place though...

Yup I think we land Darlington too as I said above.......I think Ohio State is fishing with all of those QB offers...as I said above...

Long way to go and if we found anything with QBs last year the one we end up with may pop up out of know where....so you never know....but I like our chances here....

Agree on Harris too...on his twitter account said he would be visiting 'Bama...

I agree RR, think we will be in it with Darlington for the long haul and think we land him. Harris on the other hand, just got offered by Alabama and is long gone IMO... don't really know how much we were in it with him in the first place though...

Yup I think we land Darlington too as I said above.......I think Ohio State is fishing with all of those QB offers...as I said above...

Long way to go and if we found anything with QBs last year the one we end up with may pop up out of know where....so you never know....but I like our chances here....

Agree on Harris too...on his twitter account said he would be visiting 'Bama...
Doesn't teams offer multiple QB's? That is not fishing it is the same with us by throwing out offers to see who is truly interested.

Sure they do....but not all with in a two or three day period.....perhaps as I said to get another recruit they want to move off the dime and commit....

Finnin and McMullen, as you may recall, didn't bite when Ohio State came calling....and McMullen is an Ohio kid....

Not sure why you are afraid of them?

Doesn't teams offer multiple QB's? That is not fishing it is the same with us by throwing out offers to see who is truly interested.

Last edited:
Sure they do....but not all with in a two or three day period.....perhaps as I said to get another recruit they want to move off the dime and commit....

Finnin and McMullen, as you may recall, didn't bite when Ohio State came calling....and McMullen is an Ohio kid....

Not sure why you are afraid of them?
Seems I've seen this post somewhere before?

We can't be afraid to compete with Ohio state on the field or recruiting. Look at what we have to offer at Nebraska. We stack up with any program in the nation.

Perception is part of the battle. The way we perceive ourselves as Fans, and the program we support is too. Bring 'em on! We're Nebraska

We can't be afraid to compete with Ohio state on the field or recruiting. Look at what we have to offer at Nebraska. We stack up with any program in the nation.

Perception is part of the battle. The way we perceive ourselves as Fans, and the program we support is too. Bring 'em on! We're Nebraska

Right on Brother! :thumbsup:

I can only hope we are after kids that are also being recruited by the likes of tOSU, Florida, Bama, ND, LSU, USC..... If we don't compete with them in recruiting how would you expect us to compete with them on the field.

Nailed it...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back