• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Youth and Nebraska

NU_Alum

Husker Fan
5 Year Member
According to this article Nebraska is the forth youngest team this team. Some interesting numbers on how inexperienced teams typically do that year.

I read that to mean Nebraska is one of the teams to improve with Michigan and 2 others. Is that correct? Said Michigan will "recruit" its way to more wins. Our class is comparable so therefore we improve.

I read that to mean Nebraska is one of the teams to improve with Michigan and 2 others. Is that correct? Said Michigan will "recruit" its way to more wins. Our class is comparable so therefore we improve.

It simply meant that a couple of the most inexperienced teams will likely buck the trend and improve year-over-year -- and listed Michigan as one that could do that. Nothing was said about Nebraska in that manner.

Statistically, 80% of the most inexperienced teams see their win total drop from the year prior.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back