• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Your Prediction - who will we get in February? RESULTS ARE IN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatest Fan of All

The Legend
10 Year Member
http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/content.php?1036-Pernell-Nebraska-Recruiting-Update

N2FL wrote a really nice recruiting update on 12/14. In it he mentions there are 10-12 spots to be filled and mentions the following as targets for NU:

Matt Farniak
Royce Newman
Shawn Foster
Alaric Jackson
Jauan Williams
Willie Allen
Scott Lashley
Jonathon Kongbo
Jordan Bonner
Josh Allen
Tramal Ivy
Koron Crump
MyKelle McDaniel
Terrel Lucas
Michael Pitts
David Engelhaupt
Amir Watts
D'Andre Christmas-Giles
Ja'Chai Baker
Elijah Wilson
Maurice Chandler
Devron Davis
Jordan Noil
Markelle Simmons
Brandon Drayton
Tony Butler
Lamar Jackson
Jerett Cole
Nigel King
George Hill
Patrice Rene
Desmond Fitzpatrick
Isaiah Simmons
Zach Farrar
Greg Simmons
Quayshon Alexander
David Reese (gone)
Cameron Goode
Jaleel Laguins
Noah Fant
Tony Poljan
Thaddeus Moss
Chase Allen
Brett Shepard
Kingston Davis
Brandon Simmons

That's 46 targets to fill 10-12 spots. Lots of Allen's and Simmons' targets. OK, lets have a little fun with this:

1. How many "targets" from N2FL's list will end up signing in February? AND, what are their names?

2. How many February signee's are not on N2FL's 12/14 list? And, what are their names?

ENTER BY CHRISTMAS DAY 10PM CT.

FIRST PRIZE = nothing but bragging rights.

SCORING SYSTEM:
Question 1
a) If you guess exactly how many targets, on N2FL's list, remaining get signed...you get 10 points. Minus one point for each target you are off, either direction.

b) 2 points each, for every NAME you guess correctly that is on N2FL's list.

Question 2

a) If you guess exactly how many targets, NOT on N2FL's list, remaining get signed...you get 10 points. Minus one point for each target you are off, either direction.

b) 5 points each, for every signee's NAME you guess correctly that is NOT on N2FL's list.

Last edited:

1. How many "targets" from N2FL's list will end up signing in February? AND, what are their names?

2. How many February signee's are not on N2FL's 12/14 list? And, what are their names?

ENTER BY CHRISTMAS DAY 10PM CT.

FIRST PRIZE = nothing but bragging rights.

SCORING SYSTEM:
Question 1
a) If you guess exactly how many targets, on N2FL's list, remaining get signed...you get 10 points. Minus one point for each target you are off, either direction.

b) 2 points each, for every NAME you guess correctly that is on N2FL's list.

Question 2

a) If you guess exactly how many targets, NOT on N2FL's list, remaining get signed...you get 10 points. Minus one point for each target you are off, either direction.

b) 5 points each, for every signee's NAME you guess correctly that is NOT on N2FL's list.

This is too complicated for me. I'm out. ;)

Here's what I have:

11:
Matt Farniok
Royce Newman
David Engelhaupt-change to Tramal Ivy
Elijah Wilson
Tony Butler
Lamar Jackson
Desmond Fitzpatrick
Greg Simmons??? Already a commit. I expect he stays one.
Cameron Goode-change to Jauan Williams
Brett Shepard
Brandon Simmons-change to Isaiah Simmons

3:
Carlos Becker III-change to Ty Shelby
Pernell Jefferson-change to Terrance Corbett
Jordan Birch

Last edited:

Here's what I have:

11:
Matt Farniok
Royce Newman
David Engelhaupt
Elijah Wilson
Tony Butler
Lamar Jackson
Desmond Fitzpatrick
Greg Simmons??? Already a commit. I expect he stays one.
Cameron Goode
Brett Shepard
Brandon Simmons

3:
Carlos Becker III
Pernell Jefferson
Jordan Birch

Would you pleased, indifferent or dissatisfied with that haul?

Would you pleased, indifferent or dissatisfied with that haul?

I would be very pleased for the most part. I would be disappointed in DL, and that's it. I don't think we get all of them, but those are the ones I think we have the highest chance with right now--kind of trying to cover my bases for the game.

Question One (12):

Matt Farniak
Royce Newman
Amir Watts
Tony Butler
Lamar Jackson
MyKelle McDaniel
Desmond Fitzpatrick
Noah Fant
Elijah Wilson
David Engelhaupt
Devron Davis
Isaiah Simmons

Question 2:

Dredrick Snelson

Last edited:

Overall I would be pleased. I think we are in pretty good shape with DT Amir Watts which would give us a badly needed commit on the DL.

I tend to agree with my friend 99 though in that the DL has been a bit disappointing.

That would be awesome to pull in the Watts kid. Is the Engelhaupt kid a for sure to flip from WYO at the last second?

I think we have a chance and right now we are his last visit.

Good question. I am just assuming being a Nebraska kid and throwing in how Wyoming was this year (3-9) that he would.

*** is the expert on the local kids so I would assume he would have more insight.

That would be awesome to pull in the Watts kid. Is the Engelhaupt kid a for sure to flip from WYO at the last second?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back