• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Youngstown State

None.... They haven't won a game against a team with a winning schedule. Life in the MAC. On the other hand, I'd take Frankie in a heartbeat over Pelini. Don't you miss all of the "Uh" and "Um" in the news conferences.

I miss seeing our players moving around well.

Frank's Bobcats are putting a mauling on Toledo tonight. They look a well coached football team with a nice QB.

Penguins won again, this time on the road @ Southern Illinois... Should be a fairly easy win over Missouri St this coming weekend... finishing the season @ 6-5... slight chance of playoff berth still possible with a very high Sagarin rating (9th in FCS). The 0-35 loss to Illinois St would likely be the reason they won't.

Just for a little sadness... YSU's Sagarin predictor is 63.66 (90th in all divisions)... Nebraska's is currently 69.75 (68th in all divisions)

Last edited:

I think Bo is on his 3rd QB this season. #1 is injured. Didn't his team play for the national championship last year?

I think Bo is on his 3rd QB this season. #1 is injured. Didn't his team play for the national championship last year?
Yes, YSU made it to the championship game last year. It took some luck in the playoffs (i.e., TE catch behind the defender's back), but they stayed until the end.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back