• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Yes or no?? Should our Vault tickets go up next year?

Skunkman1

Husker Immortal Love Tool
15 Year Member
I say NO!

Go one more year the way they are now!

Sure my 3 seats up in sec 3 are very cheap but HEY I was smart enough to get them when I did!

I say no, because I believe you have to nurture this momentum...this success...not squash it by immediately raising prices. You should only raise prices when you have seen a consistent success so you know there will be consistent demand.

It seems early to have ticket price discussions, but since it was brought up. I could see a 5% or so increase for everyone, except for the student tickets (students pay the University enough already).

Oh, and for ticket holders in Section 302 I would raise their prices say 15% or so, then use the proceeds to supply free "Skunkman Husker" t-shirts and hugs from Skunkman. LOL!

I would be alright with a 5-10% Increase, nothing major.

Actually at the price of decent seats these days, 10% is pretty major. For 2 seats my cost would go up $4.20 per game. I would still renew, but 10% would hit the pocketbook--noticeably. Adding in the required donation, it costs about $135 per game for a couple to attend each game, at current prices. And while the seats are good, they aren't the best seats in the place; we're 20 rows up. It's a labor of love for us, and we prioritize accordingly. Just putting out a perspective on what season ticket holders are paying already to fill the place.

it would be stupid to raise ticket prices already. They year isn't even done with and the success is already going to peoples heads. Like twokgrad said, you can't risk hurting what has been huge for this team.. the fan support! You start raising prices and the fans will take notice.

I would raise ticket prices to people that were not season ticket holders this past season by 5-10 percent. People that jumped on the wagon before the season, leave their seats alone. But people that want more seats, or are first time season ticket purchasers, pass the inflated cost on to them and them only.

Give the people that bought in early a break for another season...

I would raise ticket prices to people that were not season ticket holders this past season by 5-10 percent. People that jumped on the wagon before the season, leave their seats alone. But people that want more seats, or are first time season ticket purchasers, pass the inflated cost on to them and them only.

Interesting and good idea

this!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back