• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Yahoo Bracket Challenge?

It really is a master stroke in marketing. I'm in awe of it actually.

I think I may offer a $2B challenge next year!

But seriously...anyone could have done it. I'm sure the insurance on a contest with those odds would be relatively cheap.

Last edited:

Buffet was musing about how much it would cost to buy someone out if they actually were correct up to the final four. He said he wasn't sure Quicken would let him, but he figured it wouldn't be all that expensive. Maybe $5 million?

Buffet was musing about how much it would cost to buy someone out if they actually were correct up to the final four. He said he wasn't sure Quicken would let him, but he figured it wouldn't be all that expensive. Maybe $5 million?

Most smart people would go to vegas and hedge their bets...he'd have to pay a lot more than $5M

After day 1, HWM leads with 34 points by going 14-2. I'm in 2nd with 33 points and also went 14-2.

every game I have lost so far are games I went back and forth on.. opting to change instead of going with my original pick. I always DO THIS, EVERY YEAR. I need to learn to go with my first pick.

every game I have lost so far are games I went back and forth on.. opting to change instead of going with my original pick. I always DO THIS, EVERY YEAR. I need to learn to go with my first pick.

What?? You mean you don't pick teams by the school colors and mascots???

Okay, this may be my only chance in the tournament to gloat. With 40 points after 20 games, I am temporarily in first place. :dancebroc:

ESPN has had only one correct first round bracket in its 13 years. I'm guessing at this point there are no potential billionaires left.

After going 12-4 on Thursday, Friday was bad...only 9-7. I got too crazy and picked the wrong upsets.

Today's winners - more of the big boys this round:
Florida
L'Ville
Michigan
ND State
Syracuse
Wisconsin
Michigan State
Villanova

ESPN has had only one correct first round bracket in its 13 years. I'm guessing at this point there are no potential billionaires left.

None left. Duke game alone probably took out 98%

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back