• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wrestling HC Manning: Kokesh Best Husker Leader Ever

jacf

pwned, n00b!
2 Year Member
<div class='snappytv-embed' style='position:relative;padding-top:74.06%;padding-bottom:37px;'><iframe src='http://www.snappytv.com/snap/kokesh_feature_snap_0lyfej' width='100%' height='100%' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='position:absolute;top:0;' webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe></div>

He’s the best I’ve ever worked with and the best I’ve ever seen.

here's where the returns come in from having guys like Kokesh represent:

Huskers Hope to Recruit Similar-Minded Leaders

“Robert has really improved as a wrestler on a daily basis,†Manning said. “His leadership in this program can and will elevate our recruiting. He exemplifies everything that’s possible and that includes the opportunity to make the world team or compete in the Olympics. He makes everybody better around him. He’d run through the wall to help teammates. That’s a great attribute, and that’s what we want to continue to reinforce at Nebraska.†The speed of the leader determines the rate of the pack. As Nebraska amps up its national recruiting efforts, expect to see more 100-percent performers choosing to optimize their talents the “Nebraska Wayâ€. The best thing about that? The evidence. It worked for Burroughs, who’s become “The Face†of both USA Wrestling and Olympic Wrestling. All the Huskers need is more high-octane leaders like Robert Kokesh and the wisdom, experience and impact of Manning, Burroughs and Snyder. For his unique accomplishments, it is not a stretch to say that Kokesh has become a Nebraska benchmark, and who knows what that might mean for those bullish enough to follow him?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back