• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wow! The Vikings!

Skol Vikings!!!
I had to look that up, as I had no idea what it meant. Skol....
this is what I found....
Skol (written "skål" in Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish and "skál" in Faroese and Icelandic or "skaal" in transliteration of any of those languages) is the Danish/Norwegian/Swedish word for "cheers," or "good health," a salute or a toast, as to an admired person or group.

Also a big part of the Vikings fight song. Absolute blast to sing along with the crowd.

Skol Vikings, let's win this game,
Skol Vikings, honor your name,
Go get that first down,
Then get a touchdown.
Rock 'em . . . Sock 'em
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
Go Vikings, run up the score,
You'll hear us yell for more. . .
V-I-K-I-N-G-S
Skol, Vikings, let's go!

MEH, it's Minnesota, just can't find myself rooting for them. Only way I root for them, is if they play the Cheating, Fighting Brady's.

Last edited:

They have to get past the eagles, but you can rest assured, anyone in the NFC will be playing the Pats
Yeah, I honestly thought, before the season even started, that the Pats would end up winning again, at the least, I said I wouldn't be surprised if they end up winning. Brady had all day to pick the Titans apart, and you can't do that with that guy at the helm.

The Skol chant is awesome. They borrowed it from the Icelandic national soccer team.
Myth out there that the Vikings when raiding a village would take off the heads of their enemy's and at the end of battle they would eat and drink from the skulls and use it as a bowl.. They called it their Skols. Either way would love to see Vikes at home for the Super Bowl or as theY would call it

Super Skol

Last edited:
Brady has his work cut out for him, as he is going to face 2 of the best defenses in the NFL in the two games. If the Pats win, he will have earned it. The Pats O-line better have their A game for Jacksonville

Vikings fans in northern Minnesota got together this week to do the "Skol!" chant with Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox looking on.

Ole the Viking is ready for the game.....
5a6266ca99b8e.image.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back