• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Worst Fan Base In America

Pure class.

toothless-redneck.jpg

Didn't they post a bunch of negative reviews on the business owner by a basketball ref who lives in Omaha? Like, a ton of negative reviews.

Yes, that's what I referenced when I said this is the 2nd time in a year. The same scumbag radio host got the fanbase all riled up, and they sent the ref (John Higgins) death threats, then found out the name of his business in Omaha, and killed his rating online.

i dont know if were including pro teams, but what philly fans did before game against vikings yesterday was terrible. police on horseback had to storm parking lot as philly fans were throwing bottles, trash etc. and starting fights with viking fans. one viking fan bloodied up pretty good.

i dont know if were including pro teams, but what philly fans did before game against vikings yesterday was terrible. police on horseback had to storm parking lot as philly fans were throwing bottles, trash etc. and starting fights with viking fans. one viking fan bloodied up pretty good.
I'm all in on the Patriots winning the SB. Eagles fans don't deserve one, HWM not included.

I've watched a few videos of the atmosphere pre game at Philly, and if I were a fan, team president, or mayor I would be completely embarrassed. The behavior of those fans was abhorrent to say the least. It wasn't just one isolated incident either, it was widespread.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back