• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Without Frost

The moment Eichorst was fired FHCMR was doomed.
This is kind of which came first......the chicken or the egg. Eichorst was doomed when MR lost to Northern Illinois and his firing was subsequent. Under normal situations both would have been fired at the same time. However being in the middle of a football season there wasn't really anyone to fill in for MR. SE was high on Diaco. Could you imagine making him interim Head Coach! yowies

If Moos was all knowing and influential in landing Frost why did the U have to pony up 300 grand to Matt Davison who had zero athletic administration experience?

Riddle me that one...
Because he knew he needed Davison to help pull him over. Geesh……….let it go. So we had an AD that reached out for help to bring in the best coach we could find. That is their job. How much help and money did your buddy SE delve out to help him bring in MR?

As far as athletic administration experience...….tell me again how much you have? I'm asking for a friend......actually a lot of friends.
I have the same as Matt Davison before he took the well paying gig.

In your haste to lash out you missed the entire point of conversation - it wasn’t all Moos that landed Frost. He had a lot of help.

In your haste to lash out you missed the entire point of conversation - it wasn’t all Moos that landed Frost. He had a lot of help.
You seem to be the one missing the point. NO ONE said Moos is solely responsible. You are just trying to frame what others said that way. What they are saying is .
1. If SE was still here Frost would not be.
2. Moos may have gotten direction from above that he needed to do what was necessary to bring in Frost. However, he still needed to execute it.
3. Bringing in others to assist falls under #2.

You seem to be the one missing the point. NO ONE said Moos is solely responsible. You are just trying to frame what others said that way. What they are saying is .
1. If SE was still here Frost would not be.
2. Moos may have gotten direction from above that he needed to do what was necessary to bring in Frost. However, he still needed to execute it.
3. Bringing in others to assist falls under #2.
100% speculation.

wrong.…….while he might not have had a paid position in athletic experience...….he was actively engaged in it in a lot of ways which gave him knowledge of how to operate. After all.....he helped develop a plan that would bring Scott Frost here. Why don't you just admit that you want the entire SE staff back. Was SE a relative or something? Are you SE?

wrong.…….while he might not have had a paid position in athletic experience...….he was actively engaged in it in a lot of ways which gave him knowledge of how to operate. After all.....he helped develop a plan that would bring Scott Frost here. Why don't you just admit that you want the entire SE staff back. Was SE a relative or something? Are you SE?
LMAO. Now you are being an Energy Vampire.

BTW, I don’t have anything against Matt Davison. He’s the AD in waiting at NU.

I hope a guy with zero athletic administration experience is not slated to be NU's next AD.

C
It would be ideal to have a proven AD replace BM, but I’d rather see a groomed Davison over another SP or SE, assuming there’s still several more years of grooming.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back