• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wish I could make the boo party!

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
20 Year Member
Anyone going to the Bob Devaney Sports Center on 10/27? Have a great time.
Wish I could be there.
4fef752bb80696f4e7d578239cecdfed.gif

Join the Huskers for Boo at the Bob October 27
LCOUDNYMBWKJJXM.20160316135716.gif

Get your Halloween weekend started early with Nebraska Athletics and the Boo at the Bob event this Thursday, Oct. 27, at the Bob Devaney Sports Center from 7-8:30 p.m.

The event is free and fun for the whole family with trick or treating and interactive games with Husker Student-Athletes. Prizes will also be handed out including candy and tickets to select Husker home games.

Be sure to dress up as the first 900 kids in costumes will receive a free candy bag, color changing cup and light-up safety bracelet!

Many of the Huskers’ 24 athletics programs are scheduled to be at the event, including men’s and women’s basketball, football, soccer, baseball and softball.

Free parking in select Devaney Center lots will be available for the event (Lots 51, 52 and 55) and fans will enter the event through the main entrance at the Hendricks Training Complex.

Here is the parking map:

https://admin.xosn.com/pics33/1024/JV/JVGDYKYZOKHJUTH.20161020201629.jpg

GO BIG RED!!!

4fef752bb80696f4e7d578239cecdfed.gif

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back