• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Winter Olympics

Tomorrow, US plays Russia in Hockey ...Go USA

Sunday, Sweden and Finland ..Go Swedes

Take Sweden to win it all after watching their game. they are FASSSSSSSSSSSSSST

Most exciting was short track speedskating events.

im-2318

And I hope added 2022 Olympic events (Beijing host) ....
anna-holmlund-of-sweden-takes-1st-place-katrin-ofner-of-austria-takes-picture-id466087930

no judges required !!

And please discontinued side show snowboarding and freestyle skiing. Just like only one car in NASCAR/Indy/F1/Sprint/Gocart race. At least demonstration games in Olympics without granting medals.

Norway, Germany and Canada dominate medals count, a total of 60 so far. USA got 3 medals ... Alpine skiing (Gold-Mikaela Shiffrin), luge (Silver-Chris Mazdzer) and short track speedskating (Silver-Henry Krueger).

Last edited:

The Short track relay is one of the craziest events ever. Wish short track was a thing when I was young, that would have been my sport.

Last edited:

Not Olympics but Barcelona 2012 International event. Check it out. Down under gal ..... sexy warm up race. Other competitors was ugly and/or flat as a board. Guess what? She won !
Starting at 2:20 mark, I noticed security guy was staring at her :Drool:

(click on Watch on YouTube)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back