• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Why the sudden rush of commits?

I just heard on a local sports show from a journalist who has been covering Nebraska Football for a number of years that more commits are forthcoming. He mentioned that he was talking to a member of the staff about the recent rush of commits and the staff member told him to "keep your pencil sharpened". This guy specifically mentioned the next 10 days that could be very eventful.

Will be fun to see what happens.

I just heard on a local sports show from a journalist who has been covering Nebraska Football for a number of years that more commits are forthcoming. He mentioned that he was talking to a member of the staff about the recent rush of commits and the staff member told him to "keep your pencil sharpened". This guy specifically mentioned the next 10 days that could be very eventful.

Basically same thing said on S&B this morning, including today.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Please keep this Texas fan off of our message boards...thank you!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

And to think that kids are visiting now still on their own dime! Paid visiting won't start until August.

You can now, but Nebraska only has two available to use until the calendar restarts in the fall, and they haven't used them...
Thanks for clearing that up. I kinda got that turned around. It is a number issue, not a timing issue.

Floodgates anyone ;)
I'm thinking that in the past, we got more excited about big recruits because we all knew in hindsight ( hoped for the best though) even with them we'd get bullied with good players. Now everyone is in a suspense mode just waiting for the season, thus the reason no floodgates posts yet.

Naaah, they heard about the coming Frost Warning and wanted to get in before it was tooo late!:Hooray:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back