• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Why do teams generally wear white at home in basketball?

ColoREDo

REDo posts matter!!!
10 Year Member
Its done in baseball as well but at least that makes sense since its played when its hot and its a way to stay a little cooler. But why not wear the main team color at home?

its because a long time ago, some team from a defunct school that... hmmm, I don't really know why. that's a good question. another good question is why football teams don't wear white jerseys at home games?

Its done in baseball as well but at least that makes sense since its played when its hot and its a way to stay a little cooler. But why not wear the main team color at home?
That's really funny that you asked this question, as my Son asked my that same question a couple of weeks ago. I suppose you may be able to look it up, which I haven't, so I really just don't know.

That's really funny that you asked this question, as my Son asked my that same question a couple of weeks ago. I suppose you may be able to look it up, which I haven't, so I really just don't know.
I'd google it but I don't know how to use the internet.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back