• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who needs a spell or grammar checker?

nchusker

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
Who needs a spell or grammar checker? When we have the faithful here at Huskermax who have proven countless times their competency in this regard.

You're unselfish devotion to this thankless task need be recognized. To this I would like to raise a roaring Hip Hip.....

:Biggrin:

On my count 1,2,3...

Who needs a spell or grammar checker? When we have the faithful here at Huskermax who have proven countless times their competency in this regard.

You're unselfish devotion to this thankless task need be recognized. To this I would like to raise a roaring Hip Hip.....

:Biggrin:

On my count 1,2,3...

wat him says

Im happy this hear thread can provide relieve til signing date as its to nerve wrecking.

Let this thread be for the uneducated! For ungrammarred masses! For those who now that the N on our helmet stands for Nowledge! Let it be for populist majority! Yes! That's write! Let it be for the deplorables as well!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back