• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who is better at keeping secrets? Ohio State or Nebraska

Hville

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
I put this in the "other teams" because I have feeling it will eventually end up there. OK........so we know there is insight. Someone....especially the players have to have a pretty good feel for who our QB is gonna be. A coach's wife, best drinking buddy, a players Dad. Someone has to have a real good feeling but information is tighter than security at Fort Knox. The same thing can be said for the OSU investigation. Too many people involved not to have a feel for what way they are going with it.

was it like this when it was Lee vs Martinez vs Green... I could not recall how it went down other then Taylor trotting onto the field vs W. Kentucky.

was it like this when it was Lee vs Martinez vs Green... I could not recall how it went down other then Taylor trotting onto the field vs W. Kentucky.

IIRC Only a 90-minute heads up before the tunnel walk when the starting lineups we're announced on the university broadcast pregame show. In retrospect I really enjoyed the drama of not knowing until gameday, but in the moment I want to know now!

Last edited:

As for the QBs, it sounds like it will be announced this week. Personally, I don’t care which one it is as they are both new and I suspect the lineup will be fluid as the season progresses.

As for Ohio State, they are just trying to find enough to justify keeping him. It’s entirely possible it will actually be justified as well. Who knows. We will probably never know the whole truth either way.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back