• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who Are we Still Targeting

I understand the 85 limit, the question is with Weinmaster retiring and the possibility to more attrition and the back counting of 7 scholarships. Could there me more additions than originally thought?

Since NU could only count 5 new recruits back against last year's total, wouldn't they be capped at 30 regardless of attrition??

Also, i didn't think transfers counted against the limit of recruits a team could sign...is that wrong?? Or, in other words, any summer transfers would either count against next year or this years "budget"?

I'm with you on this. According to the Journal Star we could only count 5 back to the 2018 class. So that would cap us at 30 (5 from 2018 + 25 from 2019) initial counters overall. Transfers do count towards the initial counter number. For example, Darrion Daniels would count towards that number. If a walk-on is awarded a scholarship within their first two years, they would also count.

Schools are capped at 25 “initial counters” each year, but NU has several players who plan to enroll early and five of them are eligible to be counted back to the 2018 class.

Yeah but how fast are you? Some of need proof of your past skills to verify if you can provide reliable info? :Banana::Stickouttongue::Stirthepot::Rolf:

Maybe some proof you’ve at least used a stop watch at a minimum.
source.gif

OLB Brandon Mack committed to Ole Miss yesterday.....article (from pay site hence no link) says it came down to Ole Miss and Missouri.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back