• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who Are we Still Targeting

This is Kenny. Kenny wanted to be a puffalo so bad that He wore an old CU shirt under his Jersey. He did all right.
images

His hair always held him back. :)

This is Kenny. Kenny wanted to be a puffalo so bad that He wore an old CU shirt under his Jersey. He did all right.
images

You really just like to argue don't you? I said it wasn't 100% of the time. I would bet a higher percentage of Nebraska kids who get a scholarship end up being contributors than kids outside of Nebraska.

Pola-Gates is signed sealed and delivered. My crystal ball says Nebraska. There has been so much inuendo on the local sports radio. If you listen carefully, Sharpe often leads Benning with a line of questioning only to have Benning give the "ahh shucks" routine, basically confirming everything Sharpe had asked. But it's obvious that Benning fed the info to Sharpe so Sharpe knows what to ask. It's great radio.

@308_husker is my twitter, but some of you already know what it is.

Those guys are a good pair. I listen to them almost every morning. Today was their last show until after the new year, unfortunately.

You really just like to argue don't you? I said it wasn't 100% of the time. I would bet a higher percentage of Nebraska kids who get a scholarship end up being contributors than kids outside of Nebraska.
Just jerkin your chain man. Calm down. :thumbsup:

If everyone just agrees the board becomes a quiet place.

I get what you mean. I think this offer is more in regards to the staff not feeling good about Starks or Mayo. I think they get NPG but want another corner (which I strongly agree with).

DJ James is a better player than Mayo. It's a wash between he and Starks IMPO.
Good, you calmed me down. Also thought of the fact that a DB could have finally informed the coaches of his transfer so we had another spot to fill. It may not be directly related to Starks or Mayo. But it appears that way on the surface.

Good, you calmed me down. Also thought of the fact that a DB could have finally informed the coaches of his transfer so we had another spot to fill. It may not be directly related to Starks or Mayo. But it appears that way on the surface.

I think I read somewhere that Eric Lee and Avery Anderson were both set to graduate early, right?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back