• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who Are we Still Targeting

Better db play may have helped Riley go 7-5.
Better overall play from EVERY position would of helped Riley. Unfortunately, it seems the S&C program was all smoke and mirrors and the coaching wasn't getting the job done, coupled with players that were soft.

Going to be more than likely as big as this years class basses on attrition etc
RR, just going off a quick thought, and not looking for names, how many current players do you think we lose this year, either during or after Spring ball (or up to the week before the 1st game)?

RR, just going off a quick thought, and not looking for names, how many current players do you think we lose this year, either during or after Spring ball (or up to the week before the 1st game)?
Not RR and I did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express. However, my guess is that we lose 2-3 schollie players who see the writing on the walls. As far as walk ons go. Who knows. Guys take their shots. I could see 5-10 from last years group moving to a lower level school. By this point they will have an idea if they have a shot.

Going to be more than likely as big as this years class basses on attrition etc

Wellllllll, probably not actually as it can't be as large as this year's class since there won't be any back counting like they were able to do this year. (5 which got the class to 30). Next year, it will be capped at 25 unless they use a colored shirt of choice. (grey, blue, pink??)

Not RR and I did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express. However, my guess is that we lose 2-3 schollie players who see the writing on the walls. As far as walk ons go. Who knows. Guys take their shots. I could see 5-10 from last years group moving to a lower level school. By this point they will have an idea if they have a shot.

Yep, but the walkons transferring doesn't open up any spots on the 85. Doubtful a former WO that has earned a scholarship already would move on.

2019 count five back (early enrolled) to 2018 where we had only 20 commits. Thus 25 each year 2018 & 2019

Yes, but 2020 won't have the count back allowance IF all 30 are filled this year. Just as TII said, unless they stop short of 30, there is no way to have next year's class as large as this year's class. Simply can't sign 30 or 29 again without forward counting some to 2021.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back