• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who Are we Still Targeting

I believe with Parker it's thought to be a two man race right now between Kansas and Nebraska. UCLA may also be a factor. Both can sell early playing time, Kansas especially.

Njoku seems really taken with Nebraska's staff after his visit. He's also considering UCLA but I don't believe they've offered yet. Not sure where the headwinds are going with him but after his visit, you gotta think Nebraska is a leader.

They are simply that a transfer do not count against the class

That's the way i understood it, but i'm sure i saw on another thread that Daniels did count as a "signee". I even posed a question about summer transfers and whether they counted towards the next year's class. Glad to have it definitively straightened out.

Ideal Finish with six spots left (Assuming Frost takes 30 and Dedrick Mills is a part of the class)

1. DB Noa Pola-Gates
2. OLB Steven Parker
3. CB DJ James
4. DT Matthew Pola-Mao
5. WR Charles Njoku
6. OLB Dylan Jordan

This would put our class about 20 (up from 22 where we are now) i think after you get 25 players the rest don't count as much- but 3 would be in the top 10 rated recruits.

This would put our class about 20 (up from 22 where we are now) i think after you get 25 players the rest don't count as much- but 3 would be in the top 10 rated recruits.
I think D Jordan is out. S Callahan reported this morning on Husker Buzz. Possible grade issues?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back