• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who are the Top 2 JUCO's

redwinghusker

All Big 10
10 Year Member
Was reading on another board from a guy in the know that NU is sitting good with the Top 2 JUCO's in the country. That's somewhat vague, but could be narrowed down. Anyone know to whom he was referring?

Last edited:

Cheater Graves from Iowa Western is one of them. Not sure who the second one is, I've been super busy with work lately to keep up this past month or two

Cheater Graves from Iowa Western is one of them. Not sure who the second one is, I've been super busy with work lately to keep up this past month or two

Lol, I meant Chester

...I posted that busy at work see, I don't lie haha

Last edited:

He would be a huge get

Agree. Better player than Graves IMPO. Nebraska is in his top group with Alabama, Tennessee, Ole Miss, South Carolina and Texas A&M. If I had to guess, as of now, I'd say Tennessee is the slight leader. I think Nebraska is a long shot ultimately.

It seems like we keep getting CBs for some high quality athletes but only a few trigger pulls. Is this something that is normal? IE does our current staff have a no more visits stance or do we have a bunch of guys committed that are not showing up on the services?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back