• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Which ingredient matches your soul?

You got: You're a bay leaf

You're quiet and reserve — but incredibly complex. While some people might not realize how powerful you truly are, the people who do consider you a real powerhouse.

enhanced-25504-1518728843-16.jpg

You got: You're a Stink Weed

You're loud and obnoxious — but incredibly simple. While most people might realize how weak you truly are, the people who do consider you a real dickwad.

Okay I guess this is me.

You got: You're red pepper flakes
You're hot, peppery, and full of fire. You can transform a boring situation into something exciting, and your flavor works in just about every dish. You're the go-to spice for bringing heat and excitement.

I am unable to complete this survey. These questions are all about cooking. I have never cooked a proper meal in my life. Just as "Charlie don't surf!" (Apocalypse Now), "Blue Howl don't cook!"

I make sandwiches and salads, I know how to wash off fruit, I am good at picking out pre-made things at the grocery store deli, and I am proficient with heating stuff up in the microwave. But I do not cook meals.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back