• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Which Husker Senior Impressed You The Most?

does it really matter who impressed from a 4-5 win team? I mean, sure there were some bright spots, but it’s the overall team that matters to me. And I was underwhelmed by this team.

does it really matter who impressed from a 4-5 win team? I mean, sure there were some bright spots, but it’s the overall team that matters to me. And I was underwhelmed by this team.

I think the point of the thread is to discuss the Seniors and their careers because 4-5 years of hard work and dedication is ending tomorrow. But, thanks for dropping in.

Drew Brown. He got better and better and leaves playing at a really high level. Weber and Hoppes exceeded all expectations.

It's natural to be disappointed in the final results but I think we all owe these guys respect for their effort and hard work over their careers.

Drew Brown...by far the best kicker and tackler on the team. :thumbsup:

nebraska-cornhuskers-kicker-drew-brown-tackles-ohio-state-buckeyes-picture-id861505882

Last edited:

Easy
  1. Kalu impressed me from the start and never stopped.
  2. Weber - all he did was make plays every chance he got.
  3. Chris Jones - real smooth, did job so well you didn't really notice him. Teams often threw the other way.
  4. Brown excellent kicker after slow start.
  5. DPE - injury hurt long term, pre injury turned games around or broke them open. Not unlike Abdullah.
  6. Kerion Williams - I'd have liked to see more of him this year. Maybe he messed up, but he seemed to find a way to make plays.

Just because they went 6-4 doesn't mean Dick Davis, Mike Green, Tom Penny, Carel Stith & Barry Alvarez were not good football players

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back