• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Which Husker Senior Impressed You The Most?

Drew Brown. He represents the consistency and grit we need. He tackles better and hits harder than a couple of our four star DBs.

Its a strange thing to have your most memorable SR's a kicker and a FB with 6 carries. I liked Weber this year...nose for the ball and worked his butt off.

nice article about Adam Taylor on the front page. there are a lot worse things in life than being a Texas high school legend (except maybe the Texas part), a contributor on special teams at a D-1 school and getting your degree.

Johnny Rodgers the best "senior" Husker player that I know of. Hands down the best. these other guys are WAY too young, and not nearly as good either.

DPE. Not from his play after his injury at Purdue but from when he was the DPE we all knew. I was in the endzone at Iowa when he almost housed it then was yelling "don't kick it to him." Punter didn't listened and he took it to the house. EVERY punt he touched I thought he could take it all the way. So electric.

This group has been through a lot, I'm going to say Adam Taylor, not what he did on the field, but what he didn't do, which was complain. What a great team mate and example.
Results haven't been great, but once you put on the N, you have a special place in my heart

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back