• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

When will we know the who the Starting QB is?

Since we haven't had a QB poll for a while......when will we know who the starting QB is?

• Prior to August 25th.

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • August 25th or 26th.

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • August 27th or after

Votes: 30 44.8%

• Total voters

I hope you don't take offense but I'd be happy if people would stop abbreviating QB's names like this.

Easy h-six.

Us knowing who the starter is should Coach Frost's #1 priority

I don’t want him worrying about this until he sends me info on squat techniques and how much he looks at star ratings on rivals everyday. THEN he can get us a QB.

Webcam-stripping-chatroulette.gif

False.
:Mfclap:

I changed my vote from 25-26 to 27th or after. *** is right. The coaches will know. No need to broadcast the answer.

That didn't work out for me in high school. The hairless kid that got the D1 schollie played QB, except when we prepped for a option team and I got pummeled on the scout team. I had facial hair, chest hair and hairy calves.

I knew I got jobbed.
TMI.

John Bishop, on His radio show (unsportsmanlike conduct, 1620 Omaha ) theorized that SF would name a starter in his media availability tomorrow after the scrimmage to get ahead of the 100+ former players offering their takes on what they saw FWIW

That doesn't sound like the staff meeting / consultation that Verduzco described earlier in all this, but who knows - we could hear tomorrow before lunch !

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Back