• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What's your one magic wish for this season?

70% completion rates with very few picks. And scoring defense .... less than 21 points.

Last edited:

I wish for 3 more wishes.

1. Win every game.
2. Beat Iowa and Wisconsin by 50.
3. Have our 4th Heisman.

Does that pretty much cover all the bases?

1. Win every game....

.... including CCG and 2 CFP's. You never know, sky's the limit !!! So far, undefeated !!! Oh yeah, 15-0 !!!

kGobzlE.png

Last edited:

Bingo! The next time we win in Madison will be a sacred date.

Can't stress it enough.

I'd take a losing 5 year record against Iowa if we could soundly beat the Badgers this season.

Yes, Iowa is super annoying and they deserve a terrible fate – but Wisconsin has just flat out humiliated us ever since we joined the B1G.

Can't stress it enough.

I'd take a losing 5 year record against Iowa if we could soundly beat the Badgers this season.

Yes, Iowa is super annoying and they deserve a terrible fate – but Wisconsin has just flat out humiliated us ever since we joined the B1G.

SO MUCH THIS.....We have good friends from Wisconsin, he's a big pro sports fan but not so much college. He couldn't tell you who Wiscy's starting QB is, but it doesn't stop him from talking crap when Wiscy pounds us. I hate them so much......

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back