• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What players in 2018 did we utilize the 4 game, but can still redshirt rule?

MonagHusker

Recruit
5 Year Member
Despite all of the hype going into 2018 it ended up being probably the season i have watched the least in recent memory. Cord cutting (+ cutting out the non cable subscriptions) and my own kids never ending fall sports schedule played a large part.

There seemed to be some excitement about having players get four games without burning their redshirt. How many Husker players were able to do this last season?

Despite all of the hype going into 2018 it ended up being probably the season i have watched the least in recent memory. Cord cutting (+ cutting out the non cable subscriptions) and my own kids never ending fall sports schedule played a large part.

There seemed to be some excitement about having players get four games without burning their redshirt. How many Husker players were able to do this last season?
The answer to your question is two. Only Dixon and Thomas played in four games only.

Last edited:
Thanks to all the responses -- both the very specific (four games only) as well as what I had initially intended and just those that played, but didn't burn a RS.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back