• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What do Cal, Florida and West Virginia have in common?

DuckTownHusker

Blackshirt Sith Lord
10 Year Member
They've never beaten Nebraska. Full list, including 8 POWER FIVE teams. Technically, there are 10 Power 5 teams who have never beaten us, two of them just happen to be the crappy johnny-come-latelies in the Big Ten East.

Akron
Arkansas State
Ball State
Cal
Cincinnati
Colorado State
Florida
Florida Atlantic
Fresno State
Louisiana Tech
Louisiana-Lafayette
Middle Tennessee State
Mississippi State
Nevada
New Mexico
New Mexico State
North Carolina
North Carolina State

North Texas
Rice
San Jose State
South Alabama
UAB
UCF
UNLV
Utah
Utah State
Wake Forest
West Virginia

Western Michigan
Wyoming

When did LSU beat us?

Edit: We tied them in 1976

Overall record against LSU: 5-0-1

Last edited:

Ga Tech beat us in a bowl game and won a national championship. 91 citrus.

We all remember BYU.

Maybe Im missing your point with this post
Clearly, you have missed my point, which simply is trying to point out the "other side," or fuller picture. The OP says that those teams listed have never beaten us. For active minds, that begs the question(s):

Are there teams we've never beat?

Are there teams on the list that we've never even played?

How many of these "loser" teams has the series consisted of only one game (like Rice)?

I don't have the time to do the research (nor am I so inclined to do so) to present the full picture, but it is almost always worth discussing all of the relevant facts.

So, you are trying to point out the other side, but you will not, nor are you so inclined to, do the research? Strong position to argue from...........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Clearly, you have missed my point, which simply is trying to point out the "other side," or fuller picture. The OP says that those teams listed have never beaten us. For active minds, that begs the question(s):

How many of these "loser" teams has the series consisted of only one game (like Rice)?

I don't have the time to do the research (nor am I so inclined to do so) to present the full picture, but it is almost always worth discussing all of the relevant facts.

You don't have time to research, but you have time to discuss what you don't know?
It takes a bit more time to put together such information for a relevant discussion, as I stated, in this instance I "don't have the time"---actually, I don't chose to make the time...very much as you choose not to in every discussion you take part in, including. obviously, this one.

They've never beaten Nebraska. Full list, including 8 POWER FIVE teams. Technically, there are 10 Power 5 teams who have never beaten us, two of them just happen to be the crappy johnny-come-latelies in the Big Ten East.

Akron
Arkansas State
Ball State
Cal
Cincinnati
Colorado State
Florida
Florida Atlantic
Fresno State
Louisiana Tech
Louisiana-Lafayette
Middle Tennessee State
Mississippi State
Nevada
New Mexico
New Mexico State
North Carolina
North Carolina State

North Texas
Rice
San Jose State
South Alabama
UAB
UCF
UNLV
Utah
Utah State
Wake Forest
West Virginia

Western Michigan
Wyoming
I thought you were going to say lower property taxes.

It takes a bit more time to put together such information for a relevant discussion, as I stated, in this instance I "don't have the time"---actually, I don't chose to make the time...very much as you choose not to in every discussion you take part in, including. obviously, this one.
To your initial question one team we have never beaten that I am aware of is USC. The closest we came is a tie.

Wouldn’t it have just been easier to just start a different thread titled “ teams we never beat/played”?

You should have made your point more clearly in the first place. People having "active minds" and being mind readers are two completely different things.

Teams we've played, yet never beaten (most only once)... the "ocho"

Arkansas (0-1)
BYU (0-1)
Duke (0-1)
Georgia Tech (0-1)
Houston (0-1)
Ole Miss (0-1)
USC (0-4-1)
Stanford (0-1)

:mad:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks