• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked What’s Your Super Six?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also really like Wildeman and Rogers. Might take them a year or two but I love their frame. I like tall athletic ends with long arms. Hopefully we will have a pass rush again.

i think we need 2 lists - the immediate impact super 6 - and the career super 6. because this class - i think more than any other class in husker history - has a really good chance to play a major* role in its first year on campus because of the coaching change, # of Juco studs, and the current state of our roster

immediate (next year)
  1. Martinez
  2. Bell
  3. Honas
  4. Deontai Williams
  5. Maurice Washington
  6. Miles Jones
i think the first 4 players start game 1

Career - (next 4-5 years)
  1. Martinez
  2. Maurice Washington
  3. Cam'ron Jones
  4. Jurgens
  5. Caleb Tannor
  6. Wild-man Wildeman
the career list is the harder one to narrow down IMO. 1 or 2 of these receivers and one of those flex WE/TE's (McGriff, Legrone) is going to click and be stars, i just don't know which one

Last edited:

If the super six is about immediate impact, it goes a little something like this:

1)Honas
2)Bell
3)Woodyard
4)Cam'ron
5)Martinez
6)The JUCO safety(blanking on the name)

If we're talking career impact, it's more like:

1)Cam'ron
2)Martinez
3)Washington
4)Jonas
5)Wildeman
6)Tannor

Neither list was in perfect order. Just going by late night recollection off the top of my head.

i didn't see your post first, had the same idea about needing two different lists for this class. our lists are really really similar. tell me which one of the Jonas brothers are we getting??

Make 2 deep
1. Will Honas
2. Greg Bell
3. C.J. Smith
Burn Red Shirt
1. Miles Jones
2. Maurice Washington
3. Caleb Tannor

Not sure of my top 6 but some commentary on the rest of yours. I could see both Bell and washington getting playing time thos year. Bell at RB Washington K/PR. Also very excited to see how quick Amart gets up to speed. Also very excited about the WR. I am less likely.to.see our D players start right away. I truly believe we had the athletes last year. The problem was Diaco had them thinking too much which left us a step behind. watching UCF play last year they played bery instinctive ball.

Not sure of my top 6 but some commentary on the rest of yours. I could see both Bell and washington getting playing time thos year. Bell at RB Washington K/PR. Also very excited to see how quick Amart gets up to speed. Also very excited about the WR. I am less likely.to.see our D players start right away. I truly believe we had the athletes last year. The problem was Diaco had them thinking too much which left us a step behind. watching UCF play last year they played bery instinctive ball.

I agree, but I don't think I would look for night/day improvement right from the start. It could take a few games or it could take all season.

Last edited:

1. Honas (I think he starts over Young)
2. A. Mart (I think he starts immediately)
3. Tannor (may not start right away, but will be in on 3rd and long)
4. Jurgens (I think he’s better suited for defense)
5. Williams Safety
6. Wildeman u

1. Adrian Martinez
2. Mo Washington
3. Will Honas
4. Caleb Tannor
5. Cam’ron Jones
6. Cameron Jurgens

1. Honas (I think he starts over Young)
2. A. Mart (I think he starts immediately)
3. Tannor (may not start right away, but will be in on 3rd and long)
4. Jurgens (I think he’s better suited for defense)
5. Williams Safety
6. Wildeman u

Bolded - Frost has shown he is ready to implement at the get go. Martinez has all of the tools. No other QB on the roster has that. Gebbia has a hell of an arm, but he is slight as far as being able to carry the ball over a season. O'Brien can run and is durable, but I doubt he has the speed and touch on his passes that Martinez has.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back