• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

West Virginia v Oklahoma

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
At the half of this fast past game, WVU is leading OU by ten, 50 - 40. That is one heckuva first half score. WOWZERS!!!! Trae young is most definitely good, but, he does get away with the travel, a lot, them silly zerbras. Hope that the Mountaineers(the Fighting Hillbillies?) can win this game, on the road no less.

Okay, I probably still have this incorrect as to where I should have posted this thread. However, this being the "other teams" forum, why does it also pop up at the same time as the football forum. HWM explained to me one time about this, and apparently, I have forgotten what he said, and that sucks, because it made perfect sense at the time. LOL!!!!

So, should I have posted this in the basketball thread instead? Anybody?

After a really slow start to the second half for WVU, they didn't score for roughly the first five minutes, they managed to pull out to an 11 point lead at 60 to 49, their largest of the game. It's now 63 to 54 with under ten minutes to play.

Oh boy, it's the one thing that I seriously dislike about basketball. One sided, blatantly obvious foul calling. Somehow, WVU is holding on against 8 guys on 5. Pisses me off. 3 point game with less than 4 minutes to go. 68 - 65.

13.6 seconds left in the game, WVU up by 2. A frantic finish, but the Mountaineers pull of the W. OU had won 14 straight at home, 11 of those this year. OU's last home loss, WVU last year. Final score, 75 - 73 Fighting Hillbillies..... HAHAHAHA.....

Okay, I probably still have this incorrect as to where I should have posted this thread. However, this being the "other teams" forum, why does it also pop up at the same time as the football forum. HWM explained to me one time about this, and apparently, I have forgotten what he said, and that sucks, because it made perfect sense at the time. LOL!!!!

So, should I have posted this in the basketball thread instead? Anybody?

Yes. This should be put in the basketball forum. Like the Creighton thread in basketball or the MLB forums in baseball.

Yes. This should be put in the basketball forum. Like the Creighton thread in basketball or the MLB forums in baseball.
I thought, after I started the thread of course.... Thanks All "N" I'm kind of certain though, that in the future, I'll see, "other teams" and post stuff there.... LOL!!!!

Oh boy, it's the one thing that I seriously dislike about basketball. One sided, blatantly obvious foul calling. Somehow, WVU is holding on against 8 guys on 5. Pisses me off. 3 point game with less than 4 minutes to go. 68 - 65.

:nod:. Basically free throw contest with 3 minutes to go. And I hate buzzer sound.

13.6 seconds left in the game, WVU up by 2. A frantic finish, but the Mountaineers pull of the W. OU had won 14 straight at home, 11 of those this year. OU's last home loss, WVU last year. Final score, 75 - 73 Fighting Hillbillies..... HAHAHAHA.....

I'm confused as to which team is the true Fighting Hillbillies...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back