• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Welcome to Blow Your Elbow Out U.

We don't do that early; in fact we throw them fewer innings early than do many of our opponents. Find me the number of times we have thrown someone in the first month of the season 100 or more pitches. Not very many. Your word "continuously" is inaccurate.
He only comes around when Nebraska isn't doing so hot and throws out a lot of inaccuracies to try and prove a point. We don't throw people over 100 pitches that early.

Regardless of arm slot, when you continuously throw pitchers 100+ pitches in Feb and March you are going to have problems.

And another thing I'll continue to say:

Its not the fact we hired Erstad, its how do you get rid of him? Alumni, former NU all american, and, lest we forget Booster Of Substance

Volume of pitches doesn't relate to elbow issues; it's arm slot.

I think, Silva has Erstad hoodwinked! Silva is worse than Dusty Baker! The sooner we get a pitching coach who knows what he is doing, the sooner our Huskers improve!

Don't let the door kick you in the arse, on the way out, Dusty! And, if you would, take Ted with you!!

Due to an understandable request, I am deleting the photo of Dusty Baker!! ;)

Last edited:

I think, Silva has Erstad hoodwinked! Silva is worse than Dusty Baker! The sooner we get a pitching coach who knows what he is doing, the sooner our Huskers improve!

Don't let the door kick you in the arse, on the way out, Dusty! And, if you would, take Ted with you!!

I've watched you post this time and again in your PBP CB.

I think I speak for Nationals fans everywhere when I say...please take down that picture, it gives us PTSD!

I think I speak for Nationals fans everywhere when I say...please take down that picture, it gives us PTSD!
Same for us Giants fans! He gave us PTSD, also!! Surprised, anyone hired him after that! And, to make it worse, the Giants recently hired him for some dumb position "upstairs"!! Idiots!

I don't know if you should be committed or not CB, but I think you have been dead on correct about this. o_O ;)
So many of us agree on this. Anyone can come out to the mound when the horse is usually out of the barn!! Also, how much of these injuries are caused by his (lack of, or improper) "training"???

So many of us agree on this. Anyone can come out to the mound when the horse is usually out of the barn!! Also, how much of these injuries are caused by his (lack of, or improper) "training"???
Good question. I am not an authority on this subject, but it makes one wonder, and question. I'm sure it's been brought to Erstad's attention, at least I hope it has.

He only comes around when Nebraska isn't doing so hot and throws out a lot of inaccuracies to try and prove a point. We don't throw people over 100 pitches that early.

Ummm, when has Erstad EVER done hot? Yeah, they won the B1G last year by 1/2 game, whoopee. Then go 0-2 in regionals and get knocked out by Holy Cross.

6 years, one win over Binghamton.

Erstad sucks. Period.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back