• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Weight room

I am special but not in the way you meant in your post, thanks for taking it there. My point is, that you obviously missed, "I was told" is still rumor and conjecture when posted on a forum.

6e615795d2a098fff3f65a5323a7b8a5.jpg

C
Then why did you ask for a link?

rhe·tor·i·cal
rəˈtôrək(ə)l/
adjective
  1. relating to or concerned with the art of rhetoric.
    "repetition is a common rhetorical device"
    synonyms: stylistic, oratorical, linguistic, verbal
    "rhetorical devices"
    • expressed in terms intended to persuade or impress.
      "the rhetorical commitment of the government to give priority to primary education"
      synonyms: extravagant, grandiloquent, magniloquent, high-flown, orotund, bombastic, grandiose, pompous, pretentious, overblown, oratorical, turgid, flowery, florid; More
    • (of a question) asked in order to produce an effect or to make a statement rather than to elicit information.

C

rhe·tor·i·cal
rəˈtôrək(ə)l/
adjective
  1. relating to or concerned with the art of rhetoric.
    "repetition is a common rhetorical device"
    synonyms: stylistic, oratorical, linguistic, verbal
    "rhetorical devices"
    • expressed in terms intended to persuade or impress.
      "the rhetorical commitment of the government to give priority to primary education"
      synonyms: extravagant, grandiloquent, magniloquent, high-flown, orotund, bombastic, grandiose, pompous, pretentious, overblown, oratorical, turgid, flowery, florid; More
    • (of a question) asked in order to produce an effect or to make a statement rather than to elicit information.

C
So you are rhetoric. Ok......see a doctor......not a message board.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back