• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Weight room

I heard from this guy, who heard from his sisters friend, who works at the Goodyear in Omaha that Lance Van Zant hasn't been at a Husker practice or game all fall. Apparently he and Diaco had a falling out and he's no longer welcome in the building.

Well that or he passed away in September.

RIP Lance.

There was tension between MP and BE... BE has one of his guys on staff now... BE is still involved in some aspects but the day to day stuff is pretty much left to someone other than him.

save-ferris-watertower-2011618.jpg

Just as an aside, I was on a tour about a month ago and Boyd was outside what appeared to be his office (we could look in from the hall and he had several monitors in there) and was talking to two defensive assistants. Maybe Phillip isn't big on Boyds input, bit the coaches I saw were cool with him for sure. Also, Boyd talked to the kids, which was cool.

Am I the only one uncomfortable with "I was told....not a rumor"? I mean, by definition....

There was a reason for saying I was told. If I said it was a rumor the possibility of everyone getting on here and using the old "rumor" excuse as the main point of the topic. Plus moderators tend to shut down "rumor" threads.

There was a reason for saying I was told. If I said it was a rumor the possibility of everyone getting on here and using the old "rumor" excuse as the main point of the topic. Plus moderators tend to shut down "rumor" threads.

If you were told by someone without substantiation provided it is still a rumor. Do you have a link with confirmed sources?

C

If you were told by someone without substantiation provided it is still a rumor. Do you have a link with confirmed sources?

C
Boy you are some kind of special. I said I was told. How the He!! would there be a link to that?

If MR is fired I assume that Mark Phillip would be too, eventually. If he wants to stick around he may want to include BE, just my thoughts. Maybe to show he's a team player?
BE would have little to no influence on mp being retained. New coaches bring in their staff.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back